1) Introduction writer
Hi. nice to meet you.
Kimssal is an artist and freelance artist who has been working on webtoons and making sketch-up models.
I'm interested in the background and I like to make
I naturally learned about SketchUp and it's been 7-8 years since I studied alone.
Among the backgrounds necessary for webtoons, publishing cartoons, etc., I thought of a background that can be used a lot.
This topic is a cinema during the dating course.
3D model included is as below
-Inside the hall / corridor
-Cinema box office and shelter
-Cinema Drinks & Popcorn
-Nachos, Muffin Set
2) Detailed Description
1. Inside the auditorium
You can move a dynamic component.
2. auditorium hall
Even inside the theater hall are men toilets.
Inside it is also produced.
3. A movie theater ticket office and shelter
Posters related images are freely available to use free of charge
I made a poster image by directly processing.
The 3D glasses.
4. Add the popcorn & drinks cinemas
The drinks and popcorn. I've broken into several versions.
Added together keopiryu made a small cafe.
5. Add dynamic component cinema Elevator
I wanted to ensure that all the sync button on the queue is still my skills are much you.No. ;;
Show the same color space are converted as also around one million.
6. Additional comments
Cinema seat numbers
All chairs are one up, not one itneunge
A chair-side portion on the side of the hall and staircase
A5-15, B5-15, comes with a number of C5-15.
Nachos ... ??
Too cinemas update've been going like lack of production
It anneyo occupy the castle get the ^^;
I put in vivo may be those who need it ppaelkka thought.
Add a small guide!
Smoking ban signs
I do so as a whole showed marked in red smoking out
Some have chosen a more black color can mix to match the background.
7. Hidden Collection
Coloring and texture are possible than 3D feeling
I use the cartoon was not the color heterogeneity.
SketchUp models and textures are no problem because it is not what I have been directly produced.
Font is also available free of charge to those used fonts.
Textures deulyigo directly drawn images
Pictures of the dish
To be used for commercial purposes and modify images that do not accept the attribution was working.
3) information model
File format: SketchUp files (version 2013)
- Inside the auditorium: 21.3MB
- Cinema ticket office / hallway: 83.8MB
- Cinema Item: 3.3MB
- Set Muffin: 12.7MB
Google warehouse used: X
Mapping the degree: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
4) Notice and Copyright
- All external fonts, textures and images used in the production of this model have been
confirmed as free-license material that can be used for commercial purposes.
- The author is the sole owner of this model and retains all proprietary rights in and to this
- The purchaser of this model is granted a non-exclusive, perpetual license to use the model,
which does not include ownership of the copyright.
- It is not permissible for the purchaser to transfer, distribute or sell this model, including any
component or modified component of this model. Any such acts of infringement will result in
legal penalties for the infringer.
- This model follows the ‘one person one license’ principle which means the purchaser must be
a single individual. It is permissible for the purchaser to use the model for an unlimited number
- It is permissible for the purchaser to use this model solely for his/her own personal projects.
It is not permissible for the purchaser to use this model for other persons’ outsourced projects.
- Teams/companies interested in purchasing this model must comply with at least one of the
1. The model is purchased by every member in the team/company.
2. The model is purchased in the name of the team/company and is used solely for one project.
In this case, the purchaser must state the name of said project.
- It is permissible for the purchaser to alter and modify this model or combine it with other models
solely for the purpose of use in personal projects. However, should the purchaser choose to
combine the model with the work of other authors, the work combined must be license-free or
paid for use by the purchaser.
- The purchaser is required to state his/her Acon3D user ID on any project in which this model